Department of Burns, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Services & Procedures
- Face Lift Surgery:It is a surgical procedure to improve visible signs of aging on the face and neck, and to remove sagging skin, which helps to rejuvenate signs of ageing.
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery: Breast reconstruction is the rebuilding of a breast, and involves using autologous tissue or prosthetic material to construct a natural-looking breast.
- Mastectomy: Mastectomy is the surgical treatment to remove a breast or part of a breast.
- Augmentation Mammoplasty: Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy): Mastopexy is a surgical procedure to raise and reshape sagging breasts.
- Reduction Mammoplasty: A procedure in which volumetric reduction of the breast is done.
- Abdominoplasty: Also known as Tummy Tuck Surgery removes excess fat and skin, and helps in restoring weakened or separated muscles creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer.
- Rhinoplasty: The surgery helps in reshaping of nose, can make it longer or smaller, change the angle of the nose in relation to the upper lip; or correct bumps, indentations, or other defects in the nose.
- Blepharoplasty: Eyelid Surgery helps in enhancing the appearance of both upper and lower eyelid.
- Liposuction Surgery: It is a cosmetic surgery which helps to break up and suck fat from various parts of the body like abdomen, thigh, buttocks, calves and more.
- Buttock Augmentation: A procedure to create a more shapely rear by transferring the patient’s own body fat to the buttocks. Augmenting gives a very natural look to the buttocks.
- Brest Augmentation: It is plastic surgery for the breast-implant to increase the size, change the shape, and alter the texture of the breasts.
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty): Surgical procedure to reshape the upper arm by reducing loose skin and fat deposits.
- Body Lift: Surgical procedure performed to reshape the lower torso and upper legs, the belly, hips, back, buttocks and/or thighs.