Department of Mother and Child Care
Services & Procedures
- Normal Delivery: The normal birth of a baby through vagina with no surgical procedure involved.
- Cesarean Delivery: The delivery of a baby by surgical incision through the abdominal wall and uterus.
- Intensive Neonatal Care: An intensive care unit specially designed with hi-tech equipments to care for premature or seriously ill newborns.
- Dedicated NICU and PICU: Dedicated Neonatal Intensive-Care Unit (NICU) for specialized care of ill or premature newborn infants. The exclusive Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) specializes in taking care of ill infants, children and teenagers
- Vaccination Centre: Undertakes all vaccination needs of newborns and infants
- Antenatal and Post-natal Counselling: : Specialized psychologists help in dealing with various issues like anxiety, depression, sensory hypersensitivities, miscarriages and more during and after pregnancy.