Department of ENT and Cochlear Implant
Advanced technology and instruments aid in fast, accurate diagnosis and effective treatment of a variety of ENT disorders. Enhanced imaging instruments are used such as nasal endoscopes, operating microscopes and video endoscopy. The clinically advanced ENT OPD unit is equipped with hi-tech equipment and dedicated to ENT procedures such as:
- High-end Nasal Endoscopes
- Operating Microscopes
- Clinically advanced ENT OPD unit
- Video Endoscopy
- Advanced Audiology Assessment Suite
- QRG Central Hospital’s efficient diagnostic, clinical and surgical team is accompanied by highly qualified therapists and nurses to provide holistic treatment for a broad spectrum of ENT conditions.
- From routine investigations to speech therapy to complex micro surgeries, the Department of ENT and Cochlear Implant has the skill, experience and technological facilities to tackle ailments affecting the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck.