Department of ENT and Cochlear Implant
Services & Procedures
- Microdebrider Assisted Nasal Surgery: Endoscopic sinus surgery of Nose & Para Nasal sinuses diagnosis and management of deviated nasal bones and sinus pathology.The specialists at QRG Health city are equipped with best of endoscopes and surgical instruments for surgeries of this kind.
- Micro Surgery for Ear-drum: Microsurgery of the ear (Tympanoplasty) is a surgical procedure to reconstruct a perforated tympanic membrane (eardrum) or the small bones of the middle ear.
- Endoscopy of Nose: Nasal endoscopy is a simple, in-office procedure that allows the doctor to examine the interior of nasal passages and the openings of the sinuses.
- Cochlear Implant: A cochlear implant is an electronic medical device that replaces the function of the damaged inner ear. Cochlear implants may help people with severe or total hearing loss in both ears who do not get any benefit from hearing aids.
- Swallowing Disorders (Difficulty in swallowing food/water): The department offers comprehensive solution for diagnosis & treatment of these disorders.
Management also includes:
- Position changes
- Safe and Passive swallowing
- Cosmetic Surgery of Nose: Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is sometimes referred to as “nose reshaping” or a “nose job. Nose cosmetic surgery improves the appearance and proportion of your nose.
- Audiometry/Hearing Test: An audiometry evaluation is a painless, non-invasive hearing test that measures a person’s ability to hear different sounds, pitches, or frequencies.
- Speech Therapy: Speech Therapy is routinely done for various speech problems like stammering, articulation problems, delayed speech and language in children, speech problem in case of Parkinson’s disease and other neurological problems.
- Impedence / BERA: Tests conducted to determine the integrity of auditory nerve, hearing loss and its severity.
- Laser Surgery: Surgeries to treat sleeping disorders correct abnormal snoring and treat vocal cord disorders.
- Micro Surgery for Voice Problems: Restoration of voice by using various surgical techniques.
- Thyroid & Salivary Gland Treatment: Treatment for salivary gland malignancy and thyroid cancer.
Diagnostic Tests: The specialists conduct audiometry investigations to test a person’s ability to hear. Our audiologists also perform Impedence / BERA testing to check the integrity of the auditory nerve and to test the extent of hearing impairment.Nasal endoscopy, throat endoscopy and otoendoscopy are performed for accurate diagnosis.
Assessment Suite: The ENT department features an exclusive audiology assessment suite adhering to the strictest protocols for providing a suitable environment for conducting an accurate audio logical assessment.
- Immediate services available for early detection and intervention for hearing loss.
- Hearing Aids are also available for children and adults which are digital and best in performance.