Department of Skin and Dermatology
Services & Procedures
- Age related raised spots/tags removal
- Botox: A cosmetic form of Botulinum Toxin, known as Botox®, is a purified protein injectable filler that is FDA-approved for the temporary treatment of frown lines. This simple, non-surgical injection is also commonly used to temporarily reduce or eliminate forehead creases, crow’s feet near the eyes and thick bands in the neck.
- Pimples/ Acne Treatment: Helps to treat severe and minor acne eruptions on the skin.
- Skin Resurfacing: Laser skin resurfacing removes skin layer by layer with precision and the new skin cells that form while healing makes the skin tighter and helps skin look younger.
- Removal of Scars: It includes surgeries like skin grafts, excision, dermabrasion, and laser surgery.
- Hair Transplant/Follicular unit extraction: Surgery that involves removal of a narrow strip of hair-bearing scalp from the back of the head and using it to fill an area with thin or no hair.
- Laser Hair Removal: Removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
- Pigmentation correction: A non-invasive treatment which helps in transforming red or blotchy skin into a radiant complexion.
- Vitiligo Skin Surgery
- Nail Surgery