Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry
Services & Procedures
- Psychological Assessment and Testing: A process of testing by using a combination of techniques to help arrive at hypotheses about a person and their behaviour, personality and capabilities.
- Child Psychopathology: The study to evaluate the psychiatric disorders of childhood and adolescence to help diagnose the problem and treat accordingly.
- Mental Disorders: A psychological disorder of thought or emotion which effects daily life.
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment: Compassionate rehabilitation and counselling to help deal with addictions.
- Sleep Disorders: The disturbance in normal sleep patterns is monitored and cured.