Plan Your Visit
Plan Your Visit
Seeking an Appointment
- Patient sends a query and medical reports.
- Relationship Manager consults the relevant practitioner and provides diagnosis, proposed treatment and an estimated cost.
- A telephonic conversation is arranged to explain the procedure and the cost implications.
- Visa Facilitation Letter is processed by the Relationship Manager.
- Relationship Manager books room, OT etc. based on the confirmation of arrival from the patient.
- Patient is received at the airport and then, brought to the hospital/guest house/hotel.
- Medical Records: X-rays, MRIs, health histories, photographs, immunization records, prescriptions, and any other health records relevant to the surgery. Remember to carry any relevant medicines prescribed earlier.
- Passport and visa : A valid passport and medical visa for yourself and your travel companion.
- Cards : Credit cards, debit cards and travellers checks. Always advisable to carry local currency.
- Identity Proof : A valid proof of identity is required.
- Vaccinations : Relevant vaccinations and certificates should be carried at the time of arrival in India.
Each country has its own visa and custom regulations. It is the responsibility of the patient and their family members to adhere to the protocols.
After the confirmation of the patients’ arrival and verification of medical reports, a medical invitation would be sent by the hospital which would help the patient to acquire a Medical Visa from the country of residence. The hospital would mention the duration of stay so that visit can be planned accordingly.
Our International Patient Services ensure that your stay is comfortable and safe. Once the travel dates are confirmed the Relationship Managers mail across the best possible accommodation suiting your budget. We offer pick and drop facility from the Airport to the hotel.
Your stay at the hospital
A dedicated floor for the international patients specially designed to take care of the needs of all the international patients getting admitted. There are three room categories viz. Double Occupancy, Single Occupancy & Suites.
Customized packages are available for various procedures like:
- Knee Replacement/Hip Replacement
- Cardiac Bypass Surgery
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Bariatric Surgery
- Spine Surgery