Quality Policy: QRG Central Hospital and Research Centre is a multi-speciality hospital with focus on providing world class healthcare services to the community at an affordable cost by adopting Excellent Infrastructure with an updated technology and is committed to Continual Improvement to meet Patient Needs and Satisfaction.
Consistent with its history of providing safest and highest quality patient care, the hospital continually measures and improves its systems to enhance the patient and family experience and the outcomes of the care it delivers.
QRG Central Hospital and Research Centre promotes quality through:
- Promoting and maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all employees, patients and visitors.
- Improving quality of healthcare through infection control practices.
- Commitment to person-centred care through medical excellence.
- Reliable systems and processes within hospital and corporate structures regarding risk assessment, reporting, incident management, accountability, monitoring and evaluation.
- A world-class infrastructure and cutting edge technology utilized by highly skilled employees.
- Ensuring high standards and safety of treatment during a patient’s stay.
- Protecting privacy of patients.
- Complying with statutory regulations.
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
NABL is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act 1860. NABL has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry Associations and Industry in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
QRG Central Hospital & Research Centre NABL Certificate details:
Certificate Number: M-0587
Issue Date: 23/9/2013
QRG Central Hospital and Research Centre’s laboratories are performing tests / calibrations in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ISO 15189:2007 for medical laboratories.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation program for healthcare organizations. The board is structured to cater to much desired needs of the consumers and to set benchmarks for progress of health industry. The board while being supported by all stakeholders including industry, consumers, government, have full functional autonomy in its operation.